We thought we’d take the time to give you an idea of our past successes in Africa, so here are some of our highlights from our Individual and Corporate portfolios.
By nature of our interventions with private clients it is impossible to give too much detail in respect of this area of our business. However, in generic terms we can highlight the following:
3 Talk with ‘South Africa’s Oprah
Jane was the regular development & relationship expert on “3Talk”, a daily magazine show on SABC hosted by Noeleen Maholwana-Sangqu, who is generally thought of as “South Africa’s Oprah”.
Proteas personal performance coaches
We were the appointed personal performance coaches to a number of the Proteas squad (South Africa’s national cricket team) and worked with a large number of high-profile media & political figures.
Media presenting and panellist
As an inter-cultural expert Jane was a regular guest on a number of Islamic radio stations Johannesburg & Durban.
Jane was the relationship expert on numerous TV magazine shows, several newspapers and print magazines.
We undertook short & long-term projects far too numerous to list, but a variety of examples include:
- Devised and launched a new financial services venture for one of South Africa’s largest retailers.
- Recruited & trained an out-sourced field sales force for PepsiCo’s re-launch into sub-Saharan Africa.
- Created & launched the “Business Support Institute for Southern Africa”, a non-profit organisation with the mission to support entrepreneurs in emerging market economies.
- Lead consultants on Nedcor/Old Mutual’s launch into India.
- Produced “Mums at Work” a critically acclaimed monthly magazine for working mothers.
- Devised and delivered managed customer service training to more than 6,000 front-line staff for Telkom SA (South Africa’s state telecoms company).
- Managed staff screening & profiling for UN operations throughout Africa.
And sitting across both categories we were executive & board-level coaches, (which often led to personal coaching & relationship interventions), to major mutil-nationals in most industry sectors.